Thank you for taking the time to see what we offer here at The Meadfoot Bay. We are a family run business who put everything we have into trying to make our business a success and aim for our guests to have a great stay with us. The hours are long and the work is tough but at the same time it is so rewarding and we truly love what we do. We are very proud of the success we have enjoyed with the awards that we have won but for us the most rewarding times are when our guests have the great stay they were expecting and head home relaxed and ready to take on the world again.
We have been running our business for 10 years now and everything you see is a result of constant refurbishments every year. We have a really wonderful amount of return guests so we know that they will expect the same, if not better quality each year. It keeps us on our game but we wouldn't have it any other way. The thing that we have really learnt in the last 10 years is that we believe that exceeding guest expectations is one of the keys to a guest having a great stay. There is nothing worse than getting to a hotel / guest house / B&B and thinking...this is nothing like I expected. For this reason we have created our website to show exactly what we offer and even mention what we currently can not offer. Guests can be assured that none of our pictures have been edited to enhance the appeal of The Meadfoot Bay, I can guarantee this as I actually took all the pictures. We provide all the specific information on our facilities and rooms including the sizes of our beds for each room type, the sizes of the rooms and even the type of facilities that can be found in the bathrooms. We are keen travellers ourselves and know the importance of comfort and service to guests and we hope you will have a fantastic stay with us.
What we offer
- 4 Star Highly Commended Rooms and Service
- Luxury Rooms & Suites
- Ground Floor Rooms Available
- An attentive but not intrusive service
- An award winning breakfast available in our breakfast room
- We have a small bar available for guests which is open during the day until early evening (sorry we are not a late night bar)
- Free Wi-Fi for all guests
- Free Parking for all guests
- Adult Only accommodation with Children over 14 very welcome
- 100% Non Smoking
- Electronic cigarettes are unfortunately not permitted within any public area or rooms of the Meadfoot Bay
There are a few things we do not currently offer and we are as honest as possible about this to avoid potential disappointment.
- We do not have a lift, for access questions and locations of rooms please see our Access Statement or call us on 01803294722
- We do not have a 24 hour reception. Reception is open between 08:00 - 21:00 (we are contactable in the event of an emergency)
- We unfortunately do not have any telephones in our rooms.
- Smoking is only permitted outside in designated areas, all rooms are 100% Non Smoking
- We do not allow food in our rooms due to damage to furnishings and smells left in the room.
Some Important Information For Your Stay
- Check in = 15:00 - 22:00
- Check out = 10:00
- Reception Opening Times = 08:00 - 21:00
- Breakfast time = 08.30 - 09.30 (this is a come along time, you do not have to be finished by 9.30am)
- The bar is open during the day until early evening with drinks served until 21:00 and the bar and lounges closed at 22:30.